2008年6月13日星期五

發泄。。

y??tell me y??i had paid a lot to you..but u still leave me??
ish...SPEECHLESS..
what gonna to do??
am i still want to contact with her??ans:i dunno..
now im doubt of it..
really sad..desperate...
live is just like a hopeless...
no family,no girl friend support..
haiz..
3 years..not many people got 3years relationship..
i admit that i gt many thing to let her felt im the hopeless person..
no well educated background..no wealth...and im too rely on my girl friend and parents..
maybe you will think---->>tis guy is really useless until this age also need to rely on many people...
hiaz..
i just want to say sorry to you..
sorry sorry sorry..
i hope i will be put down my love..
and concentrate in my study!!!!
GAMBATHE!!!FAT LIAN!!

没有评论:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Traffic