2008年12月9日星期二

im a GAL ==" make your choice!!

Just wanna make YOU laugh
or
make YOU Whack
YOU DECIDE!!


let's see my collection~~

1
~

how izzt??nice??vomiting??


2
~

with red colour spec!!and BIG BIG FACE~


3
~

Am i sexy??


4
~

call me Leng lui or Ah GUA~
u decide!!


5
~

Modern Hercules in the house!!year08


6
~

my fuCXing face again~~
are YOU vomit AGAIN??
I TAK TAU~~


Collection NO.2~~

Satu
:

red shirt~
who want to buy this shirt??
coz~
ADA BAU SAYA~~
LELONG LeLoNG
or
TOLONG TOLONG
??


DUA
:

twinS~~wtf~
my LC look!!


TIGA
:


image not clear!!
bcoz everyone was laughing!!
wtf~~


EMPAT
:

Malaysian's NExt Top Model!!
am I??


LIMA
:

but sometimes model is not clean!!
*yiakKkk


Which one you prefer??This is the choices~~

One: Macho?




Two:Cute?



Three:Sissy??





p/s: Sorry,i gtg now..if you're please continue to laugh and give some comment to me..
i need to go toilet vomit now!!!!sorryyyYY~!!!bye~XD

16 条评论:

Unknown 说...

my sis ask de clothes is hu de?
y so funy de..
u gt a lot of 前途~~
add oil!!!

Zheng Yang 琤洋 说...

wtf ?哈哈哈,你真的放这几张照片上来啊?

Alexander 说...

ohmygoodness -.- I should consider myself lucky for being alive, still.

Raja Nadiah 说...

shit
hahahahahahaha
whose la u wear?
hahhahha

Jarod Ho 说...

brother.
cannot tahan u.
i laugh until.
omg.
omg.
omg.
omg.
omg.
omg.
omg.
i really cannot tahan.
i laughed until my saliva also come out liao.


berapa ah moi??

david 说...

WALAO laugh till i gila le .....LOL~ HAHA-_-

me 说...

so funny!!! i laughed so much! u look the best in the red one! haha..
oh n between macho,cute,n sissy; i'd choose cute ;]

sillylovelessgal 说...

dun tink u will b able to 'married' out lor...lol...so 'sexy' huh??i oso can't fight wid u...btw,hu's shirt is tat??

juzweelian 说...

tsing yee~~thats is my mum's cloth ar~~
thx for dropping me a comment~~~

juzweelian 说...

zheng yang~~of course la~~
i dare to do ar~~

juzweelian 说...

seng hoo~~haha..
im oso happy ler~~~
becoz i no need buy a coffin to u ar~~
haha....

juzweelian 说...

nadia!!!!thats my mum's cloth!!
am i pretty???
if compare with u ??
hahaha....

juzweelian 说...

Mozart~~~haha,,,
u go back and play your piano la...
haha...
dun cum here to ask me my price la~~~
bcoz im priceless!!
haha...

juzweelian 说...

david~~~
dun gila dun gila~~
hospital bahagia no place to fit u lo~~

juzweelian 说...

~NaDziGhAh~you are the only one to choose la...
thx alot~~~
lucky u din choose th sissy~~~
haha...

juzweelian 说...

bao er~~~
cheh!!i still gt many gals wan to engage with me la~~
haha...
so~~u no need scare la..
ahaaha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Traffic