2009年8月17日星期一

After presentation what to do???camwhore la!!

After recovering from H1N1,is time to post something in my blog~hehe..
guys,don't worry about me..
im getting better in MMU...
thanks for keep caring me about my illness...
really appreciated!!thanks!!!

This was my English presentation members..
i'm their "group leader"
why they are choosing me to become a leader???
why?
only one reason!!
they said,Weelian is the oldest 1,of course become a group leader la!!!
wtf!!
actually i did nothing while doing the assignment...haha..
im just doing the checking part and called out for meeting~~~

something i need to Shout out!!
you guys done a really good job in presentation!!
congratz~~!!""
nahh~~let's see our photo taking section(Syok sendiri)
LOL~~


Let's see my groupmate~

Anthony~from Nigeria!! Cool rite??

Hairy guy~wainam!!and also our driver..without him we
cannt go to oldtown already~wahah...

The king of Crapping!ahaa..he's the one
who made all the power point..
nice!well done! =)

ermm....this is me lor~what you want to
know??please call my hp la~wahah

Group section~





=18SX=Kid don't come to this section~!!!XD

AT last!! is my turn!!!sissy picture~wahaha



-guys thank you- =)

we still got many project need to do...
hope that we can do well...and our coding~!!!!! =)

没有评论:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Traffic